Welcome to Virus Removal Brisbane – Fix all of your PC problems including Virus Repairs, Speeding up your machine as well as broken laptop screens today!
Servicing all suburbs in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redland City and Moreton Bay Region
Also offering remote support all over Australia for Virus removal with our secure Remote support App
These computer repair companies are known for providing amazing customer service as well as support. These companies service Brisbane, Moreton and Redland Bay areas as well. They can repair both desktop PC computers and laptop repairs in Logan without a problem.
Zoo Computer Repairs can help you fix any computer problem that your having whether it’s a home computer, business computer, corporate or Mac computer. Brisbane North, South, East or West Zoo Computer Repairs Services comes to you.
- Think something is wrong ? We’ll diagnose it for FREE
- Picked up a nasty virus or malware ? Who do you call ? Us virus busters!
(If you are a long way away we can do that remotely wherever you are)
- Need computer “Tunes-ups” & Preventative Maintenance ?
- Need to restore internet connection, or email, or fix start up or shut down problem ?
- Need to install critical system updates or resolve printing problems ?
- Need to recover pictures or other important files or to know how to keep them safe from loss by backing them up ?
- Need network upgrade or setup or regular maintenance ?
Zoo Computer Repairs is on many directories and has many 5 star reviews on all (Call and we’ll refer you), and our customers refer us to others, as we are sure you will.
Call us on 0410 659 349 if you have any questions. We are open 7 days and public holidays as well.
Inner City Suburbs
Bowen Hills – Brisbane – East Brisbane – Fortitude Valley – Herston – Highgate Hill – Kangaroo Point – Kelvin Grove – New Farm – Newstead – Paddington – Petrie Terrace – Red Hill – South Brisbane – Spring Hill – Teneriffe – West End – Woolloongabba
Albion – Alderley – Ascot – Aspley – Bald Hills – Banyo – Boondall – Bracken Ridge – Bridgeman Downs – Brighton – Brisbane Airport – Carseldine – Chermside – Chermside West – Clayfield – Deagon – Eagle Farm – Everton Park – Fitzgibbon – Gaythorne –Geebung – Gordon Park – Grange – Hamilton – Hendra – Kedron – Keperra – Lutwyche – McDowall – Mitchelton – Myrtletown – Newmarket – Northgate – Nudgee – Nudgee Beach – Nundah – Pinkenba – Sandgate – Shorncliffe – Stafford – Stafford Heights –Taigum – Virginia – Wavell Heights – Wilston – Windsor – Wooloowin – Zillmere
Acacia Ridge – Algester – Annerley – Archerfield – Burbank – Calamvale – Carole Park – Coopers Plains – Darra – Doolandella – Drewvale – Durack – Dutton Park – Eight Mile Plains – Ellen Grove – Fairfield – Forest Lake – Greenslopes – Heathwood – Holland Park – Holland Park West – Inala – Karawatha – Kuraby – Larapinta – Macgregor – Mackenzie – Mansfield – Moorooka – Mount Gravatt – Mount Gravatt East – Nathan – Pallara – Parkinson – Richlands – Robertson – Rochedale – Rocklea – Runcorn – Salisbury –Seventeen Mile Rocks – Sinnamon Park – Stretton – Sumner – Sunnybank – Sunnybank Hills – Tarragindi – Tennyson – Upper Mount Gravatt – Wacol – Willawong – Wishart – Yeerongpilly – Yeronga
Anstead – Ashgrove – Auchenflower – Bardon – Bellbowrie – Brookfield – Chapel Hill – Chelmer – Chuwar – Corinda – Enoggera – Enoggera Reservoir – Ferny Grove – Fig Tree Pocket – Graceville – Indooroopilly – Jamboree Heights – Jindalee – Karana Downs –Kenmore – Kenmore Hills – Kholo – Lake Manchester – Middle Park – Milton – Moggill – Mount Coot-tha – Mount Crosby – Mount Ommaney – Oxley – Pinjarra Hills – Pullenvale – Riverhills – Sherwood – Sinnamon Park – St Lucia – Taringa – The Gap – Toowong –Upper Brookfield – Upper Kedron – Westlake
Balmoral – Belmont – Bulimba – Camp Hill – Cannon Hill – Carina – Carina Heights – Carindale – Chandler – Coorparoo – Gumdale – Hawthorne – Hemmant – Lota – Lytton – Manly – Manly West – Moreton Island – Morningside – Murarrie – Norman Park – Port of Brisbane – Ransome – Seven Hills – Tingalpa – Wakerley – Wynnum – Wynnum West
Augustine Heights – Barellan Point – Basin Pocket – Bellbird Park – Blacksoil – Blackstone – Booval – Brassall – Brookwater – Bundamba – Camira – Churchill – Chuwar – Coalfalls – Collingwood Park – Dinmore – East Ipswich – Eastern Heights – Ebbw Vale –Flinders View – Gailes – Goodna – Ipswich – Karalee – Karrabin – Leichhardt – Moores Pocket – Muirlea – New Chum – Newtown – North Booval – North Ipswich – North Tivoli – One Mile – Raceview – Redbank – Redbank Plains – Riverview – Sadliers Crossing –Silkstone – Springfield – Springfield Central – Springfield Lakes – Tivoli – West Ipswich – Woodend – Wulkuraka – Yamanto
Bahrs Scrub – Bannockburn – Beenleigh – Belivah – Berrinba – Bethania – Boronia Heights – Browns Plains – Buccan – Carbrook – Cedar Creek – Cedar Grove – Cedar Vale – Chambers Flat – Cornubia – Crestmead – Daisy Hill – Eagleby – Edens Landing –Forestdale – Greenbank – Heritage Park – Hillcrest – Holmview – Jimboomba – Kagaru – Kingston – Logan Central – Logan Reserve – Logan Village – Loganholme – Loganlea – Lyons – Marsden – Meadowbrook – Mount Warren Park – Mundoolun – Munruben –New Beith – North Maclean – Park Ridge South – Park Ridge – Priestdale – Regents Park – Rochedale South – Shailer Park – Slacks Creek – South Maclean – Springwood – Stockleigh – Tamborine – Tanah Merah – Underwood – Undullah – Veresdale Scrub –Veresdale – Waterford West – Waterford – Windaroo – Wolffdene – Woodhill – Woodridge – Yarrabilba
Alexandra Hills – Amity Point – Birkdale – Capalaba – Cleveland – Coochiemudlo Island – Dunwich – Karragarra Island – Lamb Island – Macleay Island – Mount Cotton – North Stradbroke Island – Ormiston – Point Lookout – Redland Bay – Russell Island – Sheldon– Thorneside – Thornlands – Victoria Point – Wellington Point
Moreton Bay Region
Albany Creek – Arana Hills – Banksia Beach – Beachmere – Bellara – Bongaree – Bray Park – Brendale – Bunya – Burpengary – Caboolture – Caboolture South – Cashmere – Clontarf – Dakabin – Deception Bay – Eatons Hill – Elimbah – Everton Hills – Ferny Hills– Godwin Beach – Griffin – Joyner – Kallangur – Kippa-Ring – Kurwongbah – Lawnton – Mango Hill – Margate – Moodlu – Morayfield – Murrumba Downs – Narangba – Newport – Ningi – North Lakes – Petrie – Redcliffe – Rothwell – Sandstone Point – Scarborough– Strathpine – Upper Caboolture – Warner – Whiteside – Woody Point – Woorim
Did you start having a problem with your apple computer and do not know how to fix it? Or did you find yourself with a virus that you have no idea how to remove? That is okay, we have gone into the trouble of gathering the 3 best companies for mac repair in the area. If your mac is not going as fast as usually was or there is a problem with your internet connection that you have no idea how to solve, then we know how to do that for you. Just give a call to any of the 3 companies below and it will get solved before you even thought was possible.
Fix it Computer Repairs …
- has extremely highly trained technicians (MCPE) available 7 days a week,
- is a family owned business,
- has a single low fixed hourly rate of $99 per hour and no call out fee
(it’s low because our customers love us and spread the word. See 89 5 star reviews here),
- and we’ll come to you all over Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redland City and Moreton Bay Region. we’ll come to you
- Got a cracked or black laptop screen ? We fix them
- Might have a virus ? We are experts at getting rid of them
- Computer going slow ? We’ll speed it up and optimise it
- Need an upgrade ? We’ll do best value upgrades and parts
- Hard drive has failed ? We’ll recover data and show you how to backup your valuable photos and files to the cloud so you’ll never lose them
- Need more computer skills ? We’ll give you lessons and tuition
- Want to watch American TV ? We’ll show you how
- Want to buy stuff only available in America? We’ll show you how
Call us on 0410 659 349 7 days a week 6am – 10pm
Although mac computer repair is rarely needed, it does happen once in a while that something goes wrong and that it becomes difficult to solve. That is why we have taken the time to gather the 3 best mac repair businesses on in Logan to ensure you could get your problems taken care of quickly as we know how frustrating they can be. No need to go to a mac store where they will most likely overcharge you for the job. We know how frustrating that can be too and we definitely do not want that to happen!
- I come to your home or business – all over Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan, Redland, and the Bay
- I’m a local Aussie guy who’s been in the IT field since 1995
- I’ve worked for one of the biggest IT companies before and can give better service myself
- I’m a Microsoft Certified Professional and I know Windows and anything Microsoft (not many are MCPE)
- I prefer offering customers free alternatives to common paid software, saving you money!
- No fix-no fee – If I cant find a way to fix your problem or a satisfactory solution its free
- Times to suit you, early or late with no extra or complicated fees. No call out fee. No Public Holiday fee. (compare that to any others !)
- And I have a flat hourly charge, with the majority of problems solved within 1 hour.
- I don’t mark up prices on parts. I sell to you for the exact same Cost Price – some others double cost prices
- I am expert virus remover and right now offer free Spring clean up and speed boost as well
- I look after my clients. Customers of mine can call me up for free advice without a charge.
- Check what my customers say on my web site. They give me amazing reviews
Here at Fix It Home Computer Repairs we Specialise in Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal
Call Us now on 0410 659 349 @ $99 Per Hour – We are one of the most affordable in Brisbane
Unlike Other companies – we have no Call out fee or Hidden fees either, if you go over your initial hour its $25 per 15 minutes.
Most companies charge $160 per hour + $80 Same day Call out – but if you call us in the morning we can usually get out there the same day
When you get a virus on your machine it can be a very nasty experience. The typical signs of a virus includes annoying pop ups that won’t go away, a whole lot of ads when you want to search for something or type in a website, a whole lot of performance warnings and registry errors. Here at Virus removals in Brisbane, we service not only Brisbane, but also Logan, Redland & Moreton bay areas as well as Ipswich. Depending on the type of virus you have on your machine, we can usually remove it within 1 – 2 hours. Some of the more severe Viruses including the cryptolocker as well as Ransomware might take a little bit longer to remove, but these viruses are very rare anyway but unfortunately have been known to close businesses down as the encrypt most important files on your machine which is why its always important to have a back up system.
But How do I know if my computer is infected with a virus???
- My computer speaks to me: There are all types of pop-ups and messages on the desktop either advertising things, saying that the PC is infected and needs protection… This is a typical, surefire case of an infection. There is either spyware on the computer, or it has been infected by a fake antivirus (also called “rogueware”).
- My computer is running extremely slowly… This could be a symptom of many things, including infection by a virus. If it has been infected by a virus, worm or Trojan, among other things, which are running on the computer, they could be running tasks that consume a lot of resources, making the system run more slowly than usual.
- Applications won’t start. How many times have you tried to run an application from the start menu or desktop and nothing happens? Sometimes another program might even run. As in the previous case, this could be another type of problem, but at the very least it’s a symptom that tells you that something is wrong.
- I cannot connect to the Internet or it runs very slowly. Loss of Internet communication is another common symptom of infection, although it could also be due to a problem with your service provider or router. You might also have a connection that runs much more slowly than usual. If you have been infected, the malware could be connecting to a URL or opening separate connection sessions, thereby reducing your available bandwidth or making it practically impossible to use the Internet.
- When I connect to the Internet, all types of windows open or the browser displays pages I have not requested. This is another certain sign of infection. Many threats are designed to redirect traffic to certain websites against the user’s will, and can even spoof Web pages, making you think you are on a legitimate site when really you have been taken to a malicious imitation.
- Where have my files gone? Hopefully nobody will be asking this type of question, although there are still some threats around designed to delete or encrypt information, to move documents from one place to another… If you find yourself in this situation, you really ought to start worrying…
- Oh, oh… My antivirus has disappeared, my firewall is disabled… Another typical characteristic of many threats is that they disable security systems (antivirus, firewall, etc.) installed on computers. Perhaps if one thing shuts down it might just be a specific software failure; but if all your security components are disabled, you are almost certainly infected.
- My computer is speaking a strange language. If the language of certain applications changes, the screen appears back-to-front, strange insects start ‘eating’ the desktop… you might just have an infected system.
- Library files for running games, programs, etc. have disappeared from my computer. Once again, this could be a sign of infection, although it could also be down to incomplete or incorrect installation of programs.
- My computer has gone mad… literally. If the computer starts acting on its own, you suddenly find your system has been sending emails without your knowledge, Internet sessions or applications open sporadically on their own… your system could be compromised by malware.
We have a 100 % Success rate with removing viruses, and can teach you things to do, to prevent them coming back on your computer.
Computer Wizards Brisbane – also known as Fix it Home computer repairs have received the 2014 and 2015 service awards from word of mouth online which is only given to the top 5% of businesses within the city.
I think I have a computer virus, what should I do Now?
- The best thing to do is to disconnect your computer from the internet. However, If you absolutely require the internet to work then DO NOT sign into online banking or carry out any financial transactions from the virus infected computer. To disconnect from the internet, disconnect the network cable to your computer or shut down the WiFi adapter. Some laptops have a button or a slide switch on the side to do this. If yours doesn’t, then disconnect it from the system tray from within windows. If you need help with this do not hesitate to contact us.
- Make a backup of all your important documents, pictures, music etc. on an external hard drive. This will not only give you the peace of mind that you have a back-up in case anything goes wrong but will also save you fixing $s as we won’t have to do that for you.
- Gather all the disks that originally came with the laptop or your computer in case we need them.
- Contact Computer Wizards Brisbane on 0410 659 349 and we will either send out a computer technician or provide remote assistance, no matter where you are in Australia.
These are no Super Hero’s